Some things I learned:
- How the creation is a parallel of spiritual progression
- How the discussion of Kolob and stars in the Book of Abraham is relevant to us and teaches about Christ
- How the Abrahamic covenant promises of Christ
- How the stories of Ishmael and Isaac are linked to the Fall and the Atonement.
- What the plagues of Egypt were teaching about God’s power and the meaning behind those plagues
- How the loss and return of the ark in 1 Samuel was prefiguring the gospel going from the Jews to the gentiles and back to the Jews in the latter days
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”